We will remain open at this time but with necessary precautions.
As so many small businesses are doing, we are estimating the impact of COVID-19 and making tough decisions for the health of our team, our greater community, and our financial well-being. I realize we are not alone and you may be personally sharing the same or similar anxieties about the current and future state of your own. However, we all will continue to move forward; it is in the “how” that will make a difference.
As your trusted auto care provider, we are taking measures to keep you and our employees safe. We feel it is imperative to be completely transparent in acknowledging our responsibilities to you, so thank you for reading:
1. For the clients who work in healthcare or who continue needing our service, we want to and will continue to work. Our team has been instructed to follow careful sanitation guidelines and notify us of their own exposure so we can remain transparent to our clients. We appreciate that for some, life and work can’t stop and for them, we hope to be there.
2. We understand and fully support social distancing to keep our communities safer. We are implementing precautions to limit interactions including CLOSING OUR WAITING ROOM. We will only accept the vehicle key (please keep your house keys and other keys with you) through the night dropbox. We will communicate with you over the phone, through text or through Shopware. When your vehicle is ready for pick up, we will lock/unlock your key in the car for access and take payment over the phone. If you have dropped a vehicle off overnight with us before, these actions will be, for the most part, the same.
3. Additional precautions we are taking include but are not limited to: using gloves inside vehicles, sanitizing keys, cleaning the office/shop multiple times throughout the day, offering an EPA certified disinfectant service at no charge after vehicle use by staff, etc. Please ask if you have any questions and/or concerns.
a. Also, if you need to cancel or just feel better doing so, we understand. We will continue to approach all schedule changes with the utmost flexibility as we always have. We ask our clients to err on the side of caution if they are sick or have been exposed and communicate such to us immediately.
4. We’re attempting to reduce expenses and expect it will take months to recover. While currently, we are looking at the dramatic impact of a schedule wiped clear of over a hundred visits a week, we’re estimating the long-term impact to carry throughout the Spring and into the Summer. This puts our business at serious risk. At this time, we have been able to retain our entire staff and we will continue to support them as much as we can for as long as we can as all depend on us for their livelihood.
5. If you need our service, please use us! We plan to be here and remain open. We will update our clients as often as possible with any changes that are made.
Thank you for your understanding and support in this trying time.-